Day 310 of the 365 to 40 project. Discovered the poor little croton plant in my study had a spider mite infestation. These little sap sucker buggers were making the plants already unhappy about winter life worse. I’m pretty happy with how I managed to get hand held macro shot using a manual lens of them before dispatching them with some pyrethrum. Will have to monitor it over the next week and make sure I got them all.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.